PERSONAL DATA – GDPR – NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This page explains how the personal data (“Data”) that you have provided through this website and collected by Graham Storrar (“we”, “our”) will be treated in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The Data we can collect, process and save are as follows:
The Data that you have provided to receive a specific service or in the context of our business relationship (such as your contact information, your business data, financial or technical information);
Data relating to your browsing on our website or the Data resulting from your interaction with our website;
Generally, this Data is collected directly from you, but in some cases we may collect Data about you from a third party or from public records. In such a case, we protect the Data obtained from such third parties in accordance with the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The collected Data may be processed by us for the following purposes :
- To answer all your questions by providing you with information about our products, our services, our offers or our sales network;
- To establish, maintain and develop the relationship we have with you;
- Subject to obtaining your consent, to allow us to send you our newsletters, commercial communications as well as advertisements on our products and services or to conduct market research. All these operations may be carried out on paper documents or by automated or electronic means, including by mail or e-mail, by telephone (for example: automated telephone calls, SMS, MMS, fax) and any other means ( for example: websites, mobile applications): “MARKETING ACTIVITIES”;
- Subject to your consent, to allow us to share your data with companies affiliated with Graham Storrar and our partners. These partners will process your data in order to send you their commercial communications as well as advertisements for their products and services or to carry out market research: “THIRD PARTY MARKETING”;
The lawfulness of the treatments referred to in (i) and (ii) above is based on the legal bases for the performance of the contract and the pursuit of our legitimate interests, and those referred to in points (iii) and (iv) about the consent you have given us. To this end, we inform you that you are free to withdraw at any time the consent you have given us. Your Data may be processed electronically in our computer systems, or manually, on paper. Your Data will be treated lawfully, fairly and transparently and stored throughout its retention period, so that their security and confidentiality are ensured in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The communication of your Data is never obligatory. However, if you fail to provide Data necessary to provide a service or product, we will not be able to ensure that you are able to provide you with the service or product required or to guarantee the quality of the service. the provision of this service or product. However, if you fail to provide Optional Data, you may be able to access or receive the service.
We are providers of communication and marketing solutions. Your Data may be shared and communicated to our partners, trusted third parties, our service providers, our business partners, based in and outside the European Union, to the extent that they are subject to appropriate contractual obligations and can only use them for the purposes mentioned above.
Your Data may also be disclosed to third parties where required by law, to ensure and preserve our security and that of Graham Storrar, to protect our rights or interests or those of Graham Storrar, to respond to any order from public authorities, or to assert our rights before the judicial authorities.
In order to perform certain operations relating to the processing of the Data listed above, we may have to transfer your Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the storage of such Data in databases. digital or physical data managed by companies acting on our behalf. The management of these databases and the processing of the Data are limited to the sole purpose of the processing and are carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If your Data is transferred outside the EEA, we will implement all appropriate contractual measures to ensure the adequate protection of your Data, including agreements based on the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission applicable to the data. transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
We store your Data in our systems and archives as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, taking into account, where applicable, legal and contractual requirements.
When your Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, it is deleted or stored in a form that no longer allows you to be identified, provided we are not legally bound or permitted to retain such Data. We may also continue to store Data for an extended period of time, if necessary to protect our interests in the event of our liability for the provision of services or products or the processing of the Data. Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be retained until you withdraw your consent and, in any event, in accordance with the aforementioned principles and guidelines provided by the competent Data Protection Authorities.
Graham Storrar, whose registered office is at 5 RUE JEAN BERTIN 26000 VALENCE – 810 211 672 RCS ROMANS SUR ISERE, is Data Processing Manager that it collects, processes and records under this Privacy Notice. The DPO is Mr. Timothy Storrar, mail: email@example.com
You may exercise your rights as defined by applicable laws and regulations, including:
- Right of access: the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation that your Data is or is not being processed, and, where applicable, to request access to your Data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of Data that you consider imprecise or incomplete, including by providing an additional declaration.
- Right to cancellation: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of your Data as soon as possible, when the request is made in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to object: the right to oppose at any time the processing of your Data, unless the Data Controller demonstrates the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons for the right.
- Right to Limit Processing: the right to obtain from the controller a limitation to processing activities where the accuracy and accuracy of the Data is disputed for a period of time that allows the Data Controller to verify the accuracy Datas.
- Right to Data Portability: The right to receive the Data you have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format. You also have the right to transmit this Data to another controller without our being able to interfere with it when the processing is based on consent or a contract, and performed using automated processes.
- Right to make a complaint: without prejudice to any administrative or judicial dispute, if you think that the processing of your Data has been carried out unlawfully or not in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority of the Member State in which you reside or habitually work, or of the Member State where a violation has occurred.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting us as follows :
- By writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; in such a case
If you send us a request, we reserve the right to ask you for additional information to enable us to verify your identity and contact you if necessary. This information, as well as other data that we already have, will then be processed to respond to your request, in accordance with applicable law. If necessary, certain information may be passed on to external data processing companies in order to respond to your request. Your Data will be processed for the time necessary to evaluate and manage your request, and then stored for a period of time sufficient to allow us to demonstrate that the request was processed properly and in a timely manner.
This Privacy Notice was last updated in May 2018. We reserve the right to change or update this Privacy Notice periodically to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing activities. We will post any updates on this website, which will be effective upon posting. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to find out how we process your data.